Autumn unlike any other season of the year pleases the eye with an amazing rich in colors and shades.
The leaves on the trees are of all possible colors - lemon-yellow, green, orange, gold, red and deep purple.
So, let's add lots of vitamins and bright shades to our inner state by using lively autumn colors and delicious orange muffins baking them in incredibly bright LC Trade parchment molds.
Such confectionery tools don't require special care, i.e.:
- The parchment molds are economic because you don't need to oil them;
- The parchment molds are made of eco-friendly materials;
- The parchment molds are convenient to use as the baked product is easy to remove from the molds and doesn't get your hands dirty.
In a word, let's start to prepare muffins. They're unbelievably easily cooked & baked.
You’ll need these ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups of sugar
- 100 ml of yogurt
- 100 g of butter preheated in the microwave
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 medium-sized orange
Mix well all ingredients till obtaining a homogeneous mass containing no clods and clot. Add juice and an orange peel to the mass.
The dough is ready! Pour the dough into our wonderful brightly juicy parchment molds and bake them in an oven at 200°C for approximately 20 minutes.
Enjoy the last warm autumn sunrays! We wish you a good mood and the best day! Keep up with the confectionery tools' novelties at our website!
You can buy orange parchment molds here.