Quarantine is not a time for boredom, but a great opportunity to cheer up with delicious muffins with a cup of coffee, which we can enjoy on the balcony, admiring the flowering spring and chatting with the neighbors opposite.
A classic homemade muffin recipe
The great advantage of classic muffins is that for their preparation you need very simple products, probably available in every refrigerator. The second advantage is that baking is prepared very quickly.
Based on the classic muffin recipe, you can make your own, original recipe by adding fillers to taste.
Ingredients for Classic Muffins:
- wheat flour - 2.5 cups;
- milk - 1 cup;
- sugar - 3/4 cup;
- butter - 100 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- baking powder - 2 tsp. without a hill;
- salt is on the tip of a knife.
- kolorowe papilotki do muffinek - key tool!
Tip: Be sure to use melted butter for the dough. Not softened - melted.
Muffins: a classic recipe step by step
- Thoroughly mix dry ingredients. Do not forget to sift flour with baking powder.
- Melt butter - this is important. Add the rest of the wet ingredients to it. Mix everything well.
- Pour the resulting liquid mixture into dry, mix.
- Fill the forms with dough and send to the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180° C.
Tip: if you use iron molds - grease them with fat. With paper molds, you do not need to do this - in them the dough does not stick when baking.
How to perfect the classic muffin recipe
Exceptionally easy to prepare, simple pastries can be enriched with various products. And enjoy the new taste sensations of well-known and beloved cupcakes.
For example, in the finished dough can be added:
- groceries - raisins, nuts, dried fruits, candied fruits, dried apricots, prunes ...
- chocolate - both crushed, melted, and pieces;
- jam - a spoon inside the dough;
- cottage cheese;
- peanut butter;
- coconut flakes;
- whole berries or chopped fruits.
You can also make low-calorie muffins, replacing part of the flour with bran, and sugar with a sweetener, for example, stevia. Instead of cow's milk, vegan muffins add coconut, soy or almond.